Subject: Re: Is Chris Hodges about?
From: Andy Gibson <[email-masked]>
To: Matt Ward <[email-masked]>, Amos List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:42:03 -0000

On 30-Oct-97, Matt Ward scribbled:
>Hi,anyone know where I can get to Chris Hodges r.e. registering AMCAF?

Email Chris at:

[email-masked]

I  registered  for  Amcaf a few weeks back and it's the best extension
I've ever used. Great stuff from a nice bloke.

One thing tho, I've not heard from Chris for a while? Has anyone???

cya, Andy

-- 
 ___________________________________ ________________________________
|  _     _                          |                                |
| (-)/\//_)\/    AGAS Productions   |    #cONTACT mE fOR mORE iNFO#    |
|   Gibson_/           9T7          |    #oN aREA51 rELEASES aLSO!#    |
|                                   |                                |
|    [email-masked]       |        cOMING sOON'ish         |
|                                   |        *Roswell Gfx Adv*         |
|     -=<(aka SKiDZ/A51)>=-         |              9T8               |
|___________________________________|________________________________|